AusGroup Limited is the parent company of AGC, MAS and NT Port and Marine.
Today, AusGroup employs over 2,000 staff, including professional project managers and engineers, highly qualified tradespeople and an experienced management team.
As a Western Australian based company with offices throughout Australia, AGC provides a range of fabrication , construction, insulation, painting, refractory and maintenance services.
Our expertise and key capabilities lie in:
- Core maintenance
- Shut downs and turnarounds
- Painting, insulation and fireproofing
- Structural, mechanical and piping
- Electrical and instrumentation
- Complex structural and piping fabrication
MAS provides all scaffold and rope access requirements across a number of industries involving construction, manufacturing and maintenance. Core capabilities include:
- Turnkey access solutions
- Provision of scaffolding assets and services
- Provision of rope access assets and solutions
NT Port and Marine
As subsidiary of AusGroup, NT Port and Marine supports the offshore oil and gas industry through the provision of marine services including:
- Marine logistics and vessel chartering
- Onshore logistics and supply base
- Fuel storage and distribution
- Storage of lubes and water