AusGroup Limited is the parent company of AGC, MAS, AusGroup Singapore and AusGroup Pressure Controls.
Today, AusGroup employs over 2,000 staff, including including professional project managers and engineers, highly qualified tradespeople and an experienced management team.
As a Western Australian based company with offices throughout Australia, AGC provides a range of fabrication & manufacturing, construction, insulation, painting, refractory and maintenance services.
Our expertise and key capabilities lie in:
- Fabrication: complex, heavy and precision fabrication
- Construction: primarily mechanical, structural, piping
- Facility maintenance and upgrade services
- Insulation, painting, coatings and refractory services
MAS provides all scaffold and rope access requirements across a number of industries involving construction, manufacturing and maintenance. Capabilities include:
- Full design work for all project types
- Hire and sales of all scaffold equipment and tools
- Modular scaffold
- Tube and fitting scaffolds
- Rope access technicians
AusGroup Singapore is an engineering service provider to the upstream oil & gas, marine and renewable energy industries, with expertise in the manufacturing of subsea equipment and duplex welding and cladding. Capabilities include:
- Precision machining
- Turnkey manufacturing and fabrication
- Mechanical and structural installation
- Industrial insulation
- 5 Axis machining
- Load testing and pressure testing
- Repair and refurbishment