AusGroup Limited is the parent company of AGC, AusGroup Singapore and MAS.
Today AusGroup employs over 1800 staff including professional project managers and engineers, highly qualified trades people and an experienced management team.
As a growth-oriented company, AusGroup is well positioned to capitalise on opportunities in the Australasian oil and gas and mineral resource markets.
Established in 1988, AGC has grown from a privately owned insulation company into a fabrication, construction and integrated services company to the Oil & Gas and Mining & Minerals industries.
With operations throughout Australia, AGC's services include:
- Fabrication - primarily complex, heavy and precision fabrication.
- Construction - primarily mechanical, structural, piping and electrical & instrumentation.
- Facility maintenance and upgrade services.
- Scaffolding and access services, coatings, refractory and insulation services that support our facilities maintenance and construction services.
MAS is an established Australian company acquired in May 2009 as a strategic fit to complement AGC's existing integrated services capability.
MAS provides all scaffold requirements across a number of industries involving construction, manufacturing and maintenance. Capabilities include:
- Full design work for all project types
- Hire and sales of all scaffold equipment and tools
- Modular scaffold
- Tube and fitting scaffolds
In August 2006, AusGroup acquired Singaporean company AusGroup Singapore Pte Ltd.
AusGroup Singapore is an engineering service provider to the upstream Oil & Gas, Marine and Renewable Energy industries, with expertise in the manufacturing of subsea equipment and duplex welding and inconel cladding.
- Precision machining
- Turnkey manufacturing and fabrication
- Mechanical and structural installation
- Industrial insulation
- 5 Axis machining
- Load testing and pressure testing
- Repair and refurbishment