Incorporated in 1990, AusGroup Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Cactus Engineering & Trading Pte Ltd) is a subsidiary company of AusGroup Limited.
AusGroup Singapore currently serves the marine and offshore drilling industries. We have a global customer base who are well served by our world class, strategically located facilities. Our aim is to be high performing business partner to meet all our client’s needs.
The primary business of AusGroup Singapore is to provide subcontract services to the oilfield equipment manufacturing companies in the South East Asia region through its fabrication and machining facility in Singapore.
Capabilities and services offered by AusGroup Singapore include: turnkey manufacturing, fabrication, mechanical and structural installation, industrial insulation, machining, pressure testing, repair and refurbishment.
AusGroup Singapore is your industrial performance partner for:
• Machining, fabrication and assembly of:
- Telescopic Joints
- Subsea trees
- Flow bases
- Standard Wellheads
• Manufacture of Equipment to API Specifications
• Mechanical handling equipment in addition to duplex welding and inconel cladding.
• Environmental Engineering & Installation
• High Pressure Testing & Certification