MAS’ Integrated Services business unit offers high quality rope access services to the Australian resources industry.
Rope access is a safe, quick work positioning technique which is used worldwide to access and perform tasks at height, throughout the oil and gas industry.
The primary goal of rope access is to carry out tasks with no incidents, accidents, dropped objects or dangerous occurrences.
First class safety
- Rope access is safe, quick and easy to mobilise
- Rope access minimises hours spent in higher risk work areas
The right people
- Highly trained IRATA technicians who bring a wealth of experience from a wide range of industries
- Multi-disciplined, responsive staff who plan and deliver work scopes
- Innovative solutions matched to customer needs
- Cost savings through reduced machinery and plant downtime, allowing quicker returns to production
MAS Rope Access Training
MAS conducts rope access training and certification under the International Code of Practice (ICoP), the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA) International. IRATA operates globally and is recognised as the peak rope access association.
MAS is an IRATA member company.