NT Port and Marine supports the offshore oil and gas industry through the provision of marine services including:
- Marine fuel distribution
- Equipment/module transportation
- Logistics support for offshore platforms and operations
- Offshore asset operations
- Port operations
- Tug and barge operations
- Marine fuel supply and storage
- Laydown and industrial precinct
- Support equipment and personnel
- Accommodation camp
- 2x80 metre wharfs
- Roll-on roll-off capability
Port Melville, Melville Island, NT
After entering into a 50 year lease agreement with the Tiwi Land Council, NT Port and Marine has constructed and developed Port Melville into a fully regulated and operational port.
Port Melville will primarily be used for cargo operations, fuel distribution and as a logistical hub for the oil and gas industry.
The Port commenced full operations with the loading of the Daio Papyrus on 26 November 2015.
East Arm Supply Base, NT