We know our people are the key to our success.
We strive to be an employer of choice and we are focused on developing our leaders and employees as we recognise they are the foundation of our future success.
We measure our success by our ability to attract and retain people who make a significant difference to our business, and we share that success through competitive remuneration, training and career development.
We will do this by:
- Investing in building a strong leadership base: Through team building and strategic planning we aim to develop and cultivate strong leadership and peer development skills
- Building skills and knowledge: Our Performance Appraisal and Development Program identifies each individual’s developmental needs, culminating in a company-wide Training and Development Program
- Investing in the future: The Graduate Recruitment Campaign and Rotational Development Programs are being conducted over the next three years. These programs complement our Talent Management Workshops, where we discuss critical roles within the organisation and their succession plans
We believe in a performance based culture, to encourage individual performance and provide clear accountability.
- We value performance.
- We value personal accountability and team responsibility.
- We value commitment to our goals and aspirations.
- We value the courage to make tough decisions when we need to.
We are committed to supporting our employees in their everyday activities and beyond; with a focus on flexibility, choice and fairness and personal development.